Planner Love, planner craze .... loving it!!!


Planners really are a lot of fun and you can use them any way you like. 

You can use them in the traditional way to plan your activities, work, family life, vacations, etc. or you can use them as a diary of events that have happened. 

You can decorate them with washi tape, stickers, stamps, photos, journaling or anything you like. 

The best thing is that you can decide whether you want to follow some type of pattern or you can use a "no rules" approach. You don't even have to use an actual planner. 

I signed up for Heidi Swapp's Capture30 class and I'm using one of her older mini album books to keep a diary of what happens in January. 

My actual planners are my Happy Planner (shown above), my Erin Condren Life Planner (ECLP) and my raspberry Filofax. I love them all for different reasons that I explain in my Pocket Pages and Planner Love group on Facebook.

Below are pictures of planner pages I have designed and sell in my Etsy shop, but all three of them are available for free to my Patreon supporters

Tabbed Divider with tab at top

Tabbed Divider with tab at bottom

Two-sided pocket page showing right side

Two-sided pocket page showing left side

Full regular Happy Planner page

Tell me which planner(s) you're using in the comments below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment