Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Design Team Member

http://misskatecuttables.blogspot.ca/




Guess what!!!!

I made the cut ... I have been selected as a guest designer for Miss Kate Cuttables.

This will be a lot of fun because their designs are so darned cute. You may have noticed that I remind you about their daily freebies every day on my Best Crafting Deals page and on my personal page as well.

I have been collecting all those freebies because I plan to do some challenges in my groups with these cutting files and I hope you will join along. Be sure to check my pages above every day to get these beautiful free files.

Below are images of recent cutting files. These are no longer available for free, but you can purchase them if you miss them on the freebie day for only 50 cents!




My post as a guest designer will only be in August, but in the meantime, be sure to follow the blog so you can see all the great ideas all the other designers have.








0 comments:

Post a Comment